Check Out Our Pony Parties &
OTHER FUN ON THE
Secluded and private,
Wildwood Farm is located on Whidbey Island near
the beautiful San Juan Islands in
the Pacific Northwest, offering scenery
Wildwood Farm consists of 80 acres and
boasts some of the most outstanding
equestrian amenities, as a sport horse facility, found anywhere
in the Northwest Including:
- Covered Round Pen
- Indoor Arena 66' x 120' w/Viewing Room
- Indoor Arena 80' x 200' w/Viewing Area
- Outdoor Arena 100' x 200'
- 3/4-Mile Training Track
- 100+ Stalls 12' x 14' and 14' x 14'
- 18 Individual Turn-Out Paddocks
- 25 Acres of Wooded Trails
- 14' x 28' Foaling Stalls w/Heat Lamps and Attached Rooms
- Breeding Shed w/ Lab/Phantom and Foal Pen
- Individual Tack Lockers
- Indoor Fully Matted Warm Water Wash Stall
- 30,000 Linear Feet of Safe V-Mesh Plank Fencing
- Bed & Breakfast in the main lodge and a private, individual bunkhouse
- Lush Fenced Pastures
- Custom Feed Program Using LMF Feeds
The main barn has 76 stalls and a midsized
66' X 120' covered arena complete with heated
The 100' X 200' all weather outdoor arena
is large enough to accommodate any sport
horse event and a new 80' x 200' covered
arena offers protection from the weather.
Stalls, barns and paddocks were designed for the safety of the horses.
The large stalls provide room
for even the largest horses; the turn-out paddocks allow space to romp and
All this provides the perfect
environment for the care, training, and development of sport horses, our own as well as horses visiting Wildwood Farm for training, re-training, rehab or in preparation for sale.
In addition to the best ammenities, Wildwood Farm is
also home to expert trainers who provide private and group lessons,
horse training, horse and rider training, and share their expertise
with those who want to achieve goals in horse care, breeding,
competition and/or the marketing and selling of horses. Please see our
trainers page for more details.
Wildwood Farm offers equestrian excellence and perfect
solitude at its very best.
“Horses are amazing companions in that they
can inspire greatness in ourselves, cause us to realize undiscovered
potential and create
amazing things with that vision; they give their spirit to the place
where they live, and remain forever a part of the energy that defines
a place, and ultimately our souls.”